ForbiddenMemoryForbiddenMemory

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Addictive but Repetitive

It's a Good Game, but It's a little bit Boring and Short. It's also quite a challenge to keep your vitals alive while running to the Computer to make Facebook the BEST, is fun and Addictive, but a little bit Repetitive too.The graphics were nice and sweet and all Fun.

I'd say this was a Fun Game... for Fun People. If you're a Serious Gamer who might be a bit of a Perfectionist; then this game may not be for you...

AustinBreed responds:

Yeah, totally.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazingly Unique...!

I thought this was a very Fun Game. It had amazing graphics and animations throughout the game.

I liked how you could upgrade the turtle, so you were kept occupied for a while but it is an incredibly long game so I'd recommend taking breaks every 15mins or so just to keep you entertained.

The different multitude of characters and animations were both amusing and funny; loved them a lot.

If I have any other criticism, it might be that the game might lag a bit or stop completely for a few seconds randomly; especially when the turtle is on the ground, it froze up a bit for me.

I honestly think this Game was Very Good and a 'Must Try'. If you ever make a sequel, why not have different characters, backgrounds and A LOT more upgrades and animations? Just a thought?!